Friday, July 9, 2010

this week schedule was so packed.. felt so shagged , not enough rest in camp... the route march was abit tiring coz now we are trying to equip with full battle armour.. walked few km... i was kena guard duty also den was like nvr slp properly and ended up being restless... can't imagine i wore some sort of like ninja turtle suit... hahs!
finally also draw arms tis week... 1st time touch a real rifle... in camp rifle is ur wife and hav to take care of it else u will be charge or confine.. i was so touched during the draw arms ceremony coz we are told to say i will live by the core values and with my rifle, i will protect my country.... most touching part is when the few china and 1 ang mo saying these verse which make me wet my eyes and shed tears...
I hav serve ns for 1 mth 1 wk le... will update again....








Xavier

No comments: