Thursday, February 25, 2010

Poly life has come to an end.. Missed all the fun here @ ngee ann... hopefully won't repeat any of the module this sem coz all 4 core modules are damn difficult seh.... will be getting a diploma soon and dunnno if i wan work as an engineer next time... Time really flies when we are having fun can't bear to leave ngee ann lar especially my poly clique and will definitely miss the sch's facilities ='(

Now getting rdy to adapt to the next chapter of my life... Zheng Hao u must be persistant and persevere on =)

Hopefully my frens ard me, especially all my fotang frens and poly clique will be always happy and bless everything will go smoothly for all of them coz i really care for them and love them alot hehes =) so mushy!! Frenss smile ! Way to go =) Take care every1 rmb i will be there for all of u if u ever need me =P






Xavier

No comments: